Do you want to be more successful? Achieve record breaking sales? Make more money right now?
Are you committed to learning more about your customers and improving your skills and approach to helping them?
Salespeople are some of the least trusted professionals of any career. That’s an opportunity for you! By using this book as your guide, you can substantially differentiate yourself from your competition.
This 31-day book teaches the skills and habits of sales stars in bite-sized chunks you can learn and apply today. It challenges conventional sales thinking and leads you to a path of greatness.
Superstar Sales will teach you:
- A five-step selling model that focuses on the customer’s needs but also helps you win
- An evaluation process to determine if you are among the best or the rest
- How to capture and keep more business in a challenging market
- How to deal with objections using the LEAD Model that lessens the stress for both you and your customers
- The 10 competencies of a superstar leader
- How to become a high-performing sales star and exceed your goals
- And much more!
Rick Conlow is the CEO and cofounder of WCW Partners, a global management consulting and training firm. He has helped numerous companies like Target, Costco, Andersen Windows, and Canadian Linen reduce complaints, improve profits, and increase sales. Rick has been a general manager, vice president, training director, program director, and national sales trainer and consultant. He has authored 11 books, and regularly facilitates presentations to audiences of all sizes.
Doug Watsabaugh is the COO and cofounder of WCW Partners. His knowledge of experiential learning and skill at designing change processes and learning events have enabled him to significantly improve the lives of thousands of individuals and hundreds of organizations in various industries, including Coca Cola, Accenture, Hasbro, 3M, and General Mills. Doug is the author of seven books.