SuperSTAR Leadership, identifies key habits of the best and worst bosses. This thirty-one-day book uses nine key performance drivers to evaluate and help leaders more quickly increase results and sustain them. With the expert navigation of Rick Conlow and Doug Watsabaugh, you will identify your weaknesses, strengths, and path to improvement. Each evaluation and activity within this manager’s bible distills your leadership skills, perfecting you into a SuperSTAR leader. Do you want to earn more money for your company? Do you want to electrify your department? Do you want to increase customer loyalty, sales, and productivity while simultaneously decreasing turnover, improving innovation, and having fun? It is not impossible. You can have these results and be a SuperSTAR Leader with the nine strategies of The SuperSTAR Leadership Model.
- Why 50% of managers fail
- How you rate on ‘The Manager’s Report Card’
- Seven keys to employee motivation
- The high-performance formula that will catapult your career success
- 9 dimensions of employee performance management
- An eight-step coaching process that really works
- How your mental models may inhibit your success
- The four-part LEAD model to deal with conflict
- The STAR training process that you can use as a manager
- How to manage with flexibility and motivate an employee
- A six-step operational planning process
- Four elements of execution excellence
- How to establish yourself as a talented SuperSTAR leader
- How to achieve a high-performing team and much more!