SuperSTAR Customer Service was designed and tested in dozens of cities across North America, including 2,000 customer-service employees. The bottom-line: customer experience quality soared, complaints decreased, and customer loyalty improved.
Train and coach your employees to be SuperSTARs!
How do you achieve it? It’s simple, once you know the way:
- Seven actions to “WOW” customers
- How to create “Moments of Magic” for your customers
- The top 10 qualities of a SuperSTAR
- Five traits of SuperSTAR customer-service providers
- Seven simple acts of courtesy that project customer-winning kindness and friendliness
- Two strategies to positively resolve 90 percent of complaints
- Four methods to satisfy the most difficult customers
- Three steps to maintaining an attitude that’s positive, upbeat, and enthusiastic
- Six follow-up actions that build customer loyalty and the ongoing profits it provides
Your SuperSTAR Customer Service package is loaded with the tools you need to make great service a way of life:
- Seven of Rick’s SuperSTAR Customer Service video presentations on three separate DVDs
- One SuperSTAR Customer Service Leader’s Guide, coordinated with the video presentation
- Ten SuperSTAR Customer Service books included
- One SuperSTAR Customer Service individual study guide and one Customer Service Award (reproducible)
The seven training segments – combining video presentations with corresponding interactive materials – takes approximately one hour each, or seven hours per day to complete the entire program.